ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP //
HINGOL NATIONAL PARK
Photography and Traveling, goes hands in hands. The team at TALHA GHOURI PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL plans Professional Photo Excursions to remote localities in the country, ranging from a Photography Trip to MAKLI Ruins to Astro Photography Trip to NAGARPARKAR.
We are planning to go to a 2 days and 1 nights Astrophotography Workshop and Excursion trip to Hingol National Park, Balochistan.
There would be a Theory Class, at Talha Ghouri Photography School first. Where we'd learn about Astro Photography, how to do it, when to do it, where to do it. Tips, Tricks and Techniques.
Then we'll go on a Practical Astro Photography Excursion to HINGOL NATIONAL PARK.
The tour starts with from Karachi at noon, Lunch at WINDER and then a refreshing dip at ever so beautiful Kund Malir Beach with clean clear Arabian Sea making waves at the beach. We camp at the guest houses on the beach, spend the night shooting the stars and heavens.
The second morning starts with breakfast on the beach and sigh seeing at Buzzi Pass, Princess of Hope, and on the way back, a short stop at Hinglaaj Mandir is a treat.
Have a look at the images below to get an idea how amazing the whole experience is.
11th November 2023
Theory Class at TALHA GHOURI PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL
18th November 2023
AstroPhotography Excursion to KUND MALIR BEACH
18th November 12:00pm - 19th July 6:00pm
Rs.10,000/- only (Registration Deadline 14th November 2023)
The Fees includes, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast, AstroPhotography Lessons, Traveling.
Rs.11,500/- after deadline.
Registration & Payment :
Fill the form below. You'll be needed to transfer your fees online through Internet Banking or EasyPaisa etc.
WhatsApp at 0300-2416014
AstroPhotography Lesson :
Non-TG Students can click here, watch the AstroPhotography Lesson and learn it, for free :)
OR you may attend the Theory Class on Friday 07th July 2023 at TALHA GHOURI PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL.
2 Days and 1 Night AstroPhotography Picnic to, KUND MALIR Beach.
The rocky mountains of Balochistan are amazingly out of this world, a drive through the terrain would be a one in a lifetime experience.
We’ll camp at KUND MALIR BEACH, But we’ll have the hotels at the beach reserved at our disposal too, for participants to sleep and/or use the bathroom.
We'll camp overnight, and shoot stars, alongside,
TALHA GHOURI will be giving a hands-on workshop on ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY
18th November 2023
We'll leave for KUND MALIR ( meetup place will be communicated to the paid participants )
- 03:00pm: Lunch, Chicken Karhai, Sabzi, at Windar City
- 6:00pm: we reach KUND MALIR Beach, we’ll settle down
- 9:00pm: Dinner
- 11:00pm: We march our for AstroPhotography
- 3:00am: Rest in the Camps.
19th November 2023
- 5:00am Enjoy Sunrise
- 5:30am we take a DIP in the sea
- 6:30am We leave for Princess of Hope, Buzzi Pass
- 9:00am We leave for Karachi
- 12:30pm Early Lunch at Windar City, Camel Qeema, Sabzi, Daal
- 5:00pm We reach HOME SWEET HOME
*Happy Ending, everyone lived happily ever after*
Frequently Asked Questions
- Everything including meals, A/C Transport, Hotels, Tea, Cold Drinks, Ice Creams and any 'regular' expense on the
way in included in the Fees, YES!
- You are NOT a Photographer, can you still join?
oh HELL YES! Anyone can join!
- You are a Photographer, you wanna know which lenses to carry?
Wider the lens, the better!
- Can I bring along my friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, family, in-laws, neighbours?
Yes!!! Its an OPEN FOR ALL EVENT!
Anyone can join
- Would there be proper bathroom?
As much as We'll try to facilitate you with comfort, you should understand its an ADVENTURE EXCURSION TRIP
We'll have bathrooms arranged at ALL the places.
BUT, don't be shy to wet the bushes in the desert
- The itinerary can change, but you will be informed about the changes for sure.
- Charge your phone to 100% before you leave your home. Turn OFF the GPRS/GPS/BLUETOOTH and other stuff which consumes battery, there's NO 3G at any of the places, you won't be using you GPRS anyway
- Keep your power banks with you
- Keep one TORCH with you, Full Charged. Apart from that torch, bring an EMERGENCY LIGHT too. Fully Charged
- Install GOOGLE SKY MAP Application on your phone
- Wear Comfortable Clothing Everything!
- I repeat, JEANS and JOGGERS, for BOTH Ladies and GENTLEMEN
- Bring your medicines, if you take any
- Bring RED and BLACK Tapes. You'll need it, TRUST me, You'll need it. Black and RED!
- STOP using your mobile phone, the very moment you leave your home.
So that we'll have enough battery all the time. You really dont want me to tell you off at night or at anytime, if you mobile battery dies
- Bring iPOD or MP3 players if you wanna listen to music, DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE!
- Bring spare clothes, 1 set, your own facewash
- Ladies, EVERYONE, bring sanitary products. if not you, maybe a friend would need your help.
- Sleeping bags (if you have them, BEHTAREEN, if you don't, its okay, we won't be sleeping anyway)
- Camping Tents, OH YES please. if you have them, please bring them.
- MOSPEL, everyone use their OWN mospel. Do NOT act childlish "Bhai thora sa mospel dena please"
The Trip is NOT FOR YOU if:
- If you are assuming this is a vacation trip/picnic
- If you can't handle rough conditions, heat, sweat, alongside adventure and discovering new things
- If you are a cry baby
- If you find it difficult to play in the team and help the weak links go up, with you.
- We'll try to make this trip as pleasant as possible, please work with us on that :)
please wait for the form to load and fill the form