ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY WORKSHOP //
HINGOL NATIONAL PARK
have a look at the video from our previous trip to get an idea how fun the event is gonna be
Photography and Traveling, goes hands in hands. The team at TALHA GHOURI PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL plans Professional Photo Excursions to remote localities in the country,ranging from a Photography Trip to MAKLI Ruins to Astro Photography Trip to NAGARPARKAR.
We are planning to go to a 2 days and 1 nights Astrophotography Workshop and Excursion trip to Hingol National Park, Balochistan.
There would be a Theory Class, at Talha Ghouri Photography School first. Where we'd learn about Astro Photography, how to do it, when to do it, where to do it. Tips, Tricks and Techniques.
Then we'll go on a Practical Astro Photography Excursion to HINGOL NATIONAL PARK.
The tour starts with from Karachi at noon, Lunch at WINDER and then a refreshing dip at ever so beautiful Kund Malir Beach with clean clear Arabian Sea making waves at the beach. We camp at the guest houses on the beach, spend the night shooting the stars and heavens.
The second morning starts with breakfast on the beach and sigh seeing at Buzzi Pass, Princess of Hope, and on the way back, a short stop at Hinglaaj Mandir is a treat.
Have a look at the images below to get an idea how amazing the whole experience is.
31st October 2021
Theory Class at TALHA GHOURI PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL
6th November - 7th November 2021
AstroPhotography Excursion to KUND MALIR BEACH
6th November 11:00am - 7th November 7:30pm
Rs.7,000/- only (Registration Deadline 24th OCTOBER 2021)
The Fees includes, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, BBQ, Breakfast, Guest House Rental(sharing), AstroPhotography Lessons, Traveling.
Rs.8,000/- after deadline.
Registration & Payment :
Fill the Registration Form At The End of This Page,
Your Pass will be Sent at Your Given Address. Cash on Delivery.
WhatsApp at 0300-2416014
AstroPhotography Lesson :
Non-TG Students can click here, watch the AstroPhotography Lesson and learn it, for free :)
OR you may attend the Theory Class on Saturday 03rd April 2021 at TALHA GHOURI PHOTOGRAPHY SCHOOL.
2 Days and 1 Night AstroPhotography Picnic to, KUND MALIR Beach.
The rocky mountains of Balochistan are amazingly out of this world, a drive through the terrain would be a one in a lifetime experience.
We’ll camp at KUND MALIR BEACH, But we’ll have the hotels at the beach reserved at our disposal too, for participants to sleep and/or use the bathroom.
We'll camp overnight, and shoot stars, alongside,
TALHA GHOURI will be giving a hands-on workshop on ASTROPHOTOGRAPHY
6th November 2021
- 11:00am We'll leave for KUND MALIR ( meetup place will be communicated to the paid participants )
- 02:00pm Lunch at Windar City
- 05:00pm we reach KUND MALIR Beach, we’ll settle down
- 07:00pm After Tea and Refreshments, we march out for Astro Photography
- 10:30pm we have dinner, Live BBQ
- Throughout the Night, we continue Astro Photography till the morning, those who feel like sleeping may sleep in the camps or the hotel
7th November 2021
- 6:00am If you want to, we take a dip in the beach water, and freshen up. (itni thand hogi, sab freeze ho jaega :P )
- 7:00am Breakfast, LIVE HALWA POORI
- 11:00am We visit BUZZI PASS and PRINCESS OF HOPE
- 12:30pm We'll visiting HINGLAAJ MANDIR (tentative, if we get permission)
- 1:30pm we leave of Karachi
- 7:30pm We reach HOME SWEET HOME
*Happy Ending, everyone lived happily ever after*
Frequently Asked Questions
- Everything including meals, A/C Transport, Hotels, Tea, Cold Drinks, Ice Creams and any 'regular' expense on the
way in included in the Fees, YES!
- You are NOT a Photographer, can you still join?
oh HELL YES! Anyone can join!
- You are a Photographer, you wanna know which lenses to carry?
Wider the lens, the better!
- Can I bring along my friend, girlfriend, boyfriend, family, in-laws, neighbours?
Yes!!! Its an OPEN FOR ALL EVENT!
Anyone can join
- Would there be proper bathroom?
As much as We'll try to facilitate you with comfort, you should understand its an ADVENTURE EXCURSION TRIP
We'll have bathrooms arranged at ALL the places.
BUT, don't be shy to wet the bushes in the desert
- Charge your phone to 100% before you leave your home. Turn OFF the GPRS/GPS/BLUETOOTH and other stuff which consumes battery, there's NO 3G at any of the places, you won't be using you GPRS anyway
- Keep your power banks with you
- Keep one TORCH with you, Full Charged. Apart from that torch, bring an EMERGENCY LIGHT too. Fully Charged
- Install GOOGLE SKY MAP Application on your phone
- Wear Joggers and jeans. Ladies and Gentlemen, BOTH!
NO SHORTS, NO SANDALS, NO KITTOS, NO CROCS. I dont want a bug crawling up your shorty pants on getting inside your SHOE.
- I repeat, JEANS and JOGGERS, for BOTH Ladies and GENTLEMEN
- Bring your medicines, if you take any
- Bring RED and BLACK Tapes. You'll need it, TRUST me, You'll need it. Black and RED!
- STOP using your mobile phone, the very moment you leave your home.
So that we'll have enough battery all the time. You really dont want me to tell you off at night or at anytime, if you mobile battery dies
- Bring iPOD or MP3 players if you wanna listen to music, DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE!
- Bring spare clothes, 1 set, your own facewash
- Ladies, EVERYONE, bring sanitary products. if not you, maybe a friend would need your help.
- Sleeping bags (if you have them, BEHTAREEN, if you don't, its okay, we won't be sleeping anyway)
- Camping Tents, OH YES please. if you have them, please bring them.
- MOSPEL, everyone use their OWN mospel. Do NOT act childlish "Bhai thora sa mospel dena please"
The Trip is NOT FOR YOU if:
- If you are assuming this is a vacation trip/picnic
- If you can't handle rough conditions, heat, sweat, alongside adventure and discovering new things
- If you are a cry baby
- If you find it difficult to play in the team and help the weak links go up, with you.
- We'll try to make this trip as pleasant as possible, please work with us on that :)
please wait for the form to load and fill the form
READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN ABOVE FIRST and THEN FILL THE FORM